Followers

Monday, March 31, 2014

Mmmm...pizza



This weekend flew by!  Actually, I think Saturday dragged on a little bit because we were stuck inside playing because it was so cold again!  Sunday, on the other hand, flew by and we spent a lot of time in the afternoon running around outside. 

This is how most of Saturday was spent...on You Tube clicking through all the toddler song videos.  I must say, it is so adorable when he stumbles upon "Wheels on the Bus" and does all the motions with the song. 


 

Saturday night was build your own pizza night and I can see this quickly becoming a Friday or Saturday night tradition in the Smith household.  Keaton absolutely loves pizza and he hasn't been that excited about dinner in a long time.  It's time to add this to the weekly rotation!



Of course, pizza night is not complete without beer!  Drew just picked up this 312 pale ale and I'm really enjoying it.  I'm not a fan of a super hoppy pale ale, but this flavor is just right.  It's nice to have another choice rather than just drinking my old standby Stella.


I didn't get any pictures of us playing outside on Sunday, but we had a great time.  We pushed around the wagon, and rode around the block with Keaton's "bike."   We grilled a pork tenderloin and ate dinner with the back door open.  Ahhh...spring!

Happy Monday to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment