Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Chicago here I come!



I am so excited to go visit a great friend this weekend in Chicago!  I'm leaving Keaton and Daddy at home to have a girls weekend. Whahooo!  I've known Lisa since college and love that she lives in Chicago which is only about a 3 hour drive from Indianapolis.  Most of my other friends from college live in California so having Lisa so close is a perk.   Drew is taking a couple "boys weekends" trips in May so I cashed in my girls weekend chip as soon as I could. 

Lisa and I have come a long way since college and I'm so glad that we made it through ups and downs in our friendship and came out the other side!   She is such a great friend and I can't wait to hang out this weekend!  Is it Friday yet?!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment