Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter bunny is scary



I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!  I think I have enough pictures to fill up an entire week of blogging!  We started the weekend on Friday and I had the day off from work.  We got Keaton dressed in the morning and headed to the mall to try to get the first seat with the Easter bunny. We got there right when the mall opened and I'm glad we did!  We were the 4th family in line and by the time we got our picture taken the line was already stretched around the corner.  Good call getting there right at 10:00 a.m.!

We watched the first few kids get their pictures and Keaton kept shaking his head no every time I said we were going to say hi to the bunny.  We started slowly by waving to the bunny and giving him a high five.  That went pretty well, but as soon as I tried to set him down he gave me the death grip and clenched his legs around me.  I finally pried him away, but as you can see in the picture below he was not happy about me betraying him and walking away.  Mean mommy!




The Easter bunny gave him a lollipop and that made everything better.  We walked around the mall for a little while and found a few mechanical car rides to go on.  He was much happier with the lollipop!





Hoppy Monday!  I'll be back with many more Easter posts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment