Followers

Monday, April 14, 2014

My favorite blogs




There are so many DIY/lifestyle blogs out there, and I have a few that I read everyday.  I love following along with their projects, pregnancies and family life.  One of my favorites is Young House Love.  I've been following them for a little over 3 years now and remember when their little girl was just a baby!  Over the year's they have mentioned that they've been approached to do a few reality shows, but have turned down TV opportunities to continue their blog.  They recently revealed that they were working on a line of hooks with a company to be sold in Target!  I was on board as soon as I heard Target and my friend Lauren and I rushed to check it out.  They have the cutest line and I wanted to buy all of them!  I ended up with the white octopus to be put in our basement half bathroom for a towel holder.  Our bathroom has an ocean/travel theme so little Octy fits right in. :)


A few other favorites are Bower Power and I Love You More Than Carrots.  Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment