Followers

Friday, March 14, 2014

I'm itching for another party!



One of my favorite things to do is plan parties.  The actual party itself is always a good time, but the fun for me is scouring Pinterest, party websites and blogs for great ideas.  It's an addiction trying to find the perfect items!  In a different lifetime my career would be party planner, but alas I need to pay the bills so accounting it is.  So, today I'm thowing a fake dinner party on my blog and it would go something like this.  Thanks for coming to my pretend party!

I am currently in love with the rustic/farmhouse style.  My table would be decorated like this:
   
 
Of course you need place cards for each guest: 
 

Menu would be displayed like this:

 
Dinner:

 
 
 
Dessert:

 
 
Happy Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment