Followers

Friday, February 28, 2014

Random picture Friday



I have so many random pictures of Keaton from February.  It was a fun month despite learning about his peanut allergy and I can't believe my little guy will be 18 months old this Sunday.  It is amazing the personality he has...despite the "terrible twos" starting for us right now, he's still a doll most of the time.  I'm already ready for the *mommy saying no is the end of the world* stage to be over.  

First, Happy Birthday to Grandpa!  Grandma and Grandpa are in Michigan this weekend enjoying the cottage they just bought.  We can't wait to take our first trip to stay in the new place and we are so excited to start making memories in Michigan!



This is a game we were playing where Keaton would stand on my legs and then fall face first into the couch and then jump back into my arms.   Ahh to have the joy of the little things.





When Gamma was in town she ordered a few things from the Disney Store and despite the new toys, the coolest gift was the box!




We miss Gamma and can't wait for her to come back in April!



We bought some spring/summer clothes for Keaton and as a joke I put a pair or shorts on his head like a hat.  We laughed for a minute and when I tried to take them off he got really upset and wanted me to put them back on.  He played like this for probably a good 1/2 hour.  Silly boy!


Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you have a fun filled weekend!

1 comment: