Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Keaton loves art!



I love that Keaton's school emails us pictures and the occasional video.  He is exposed to so many fun things especially in the art world.  They dug for toys in the snow, played with bags of shaving cream, done multiple finger paintings and much more.






I love seeing him sit at the table and do these activities! He is such a busy boy that it is nice to see him concentrating on something...even if it is only for a few minutes.








The teachers taped off the floor and they all took turns trying to jump into the middle of the circles.  His teachers also sent a video of this but I didn't end up saving it before it was deleted from the archives...darn it!  I love seeing him interact with other kids his age.  We are so lucky that my mother-in-law watches Keaton two days a week, but I also know the interaction with other kids is so great for him!  (the interaction with other kids germs is another story, but I'll just focus on the good that comes from going to school...haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment