Followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

Waterlouge App



I am loving the waterlouge app for IPhone/IPad.  I've been seeing a ton of these pictures on Facebook and blogs I follow so I thought I'd check it out.  It does not disapoint!  You basically upload any photo to the app and it does it's magic and turns it into a photo that looks like it was water colored.  Amazing!

This is a picture of us flying to California.  Keaton is sitting on Drew's lap and they are looking out at the mountains below.  So precious!

 
 
 
Some of them don't turn out exactly right. Take this one for example...Keaton's eye's look a little too possessed!
 
Before


After


I love this one of Keaton concentrating so hard on his coloring at school! 


 
 
I can't wait to find some more fun pictures do turn into water color. Happy Monday!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment