Followers

Friday, February 13, 2015

Dresser before and after



I found a great wood dresser on craigslist and my handy husband got to do another project!  Deep down I know he loves all the projects I give him...ha!

Of course, I didn't get a before pic with the drawers in, but I love the "after" with the new hardware spray painted gold and beautiful pink.  We have white walls in baby girl's room so this pop of color on the dresser works great.


Primed and ready to paint.


After!


If you look in the background of the pictures you will get a sneak peek at what letter her first name starts with.  We just had our 39 week doctor appointment and I'm not dilated at all and my cervix hasn't really made any movement.  Looks like she may be a late baby just like her brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment