Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby shower at work!

I must say that I really do love my co-workers!  They are so thoughtful and I couldn't work with better people.   They threw my first baby shower for me and it was so great. My friend, Ruth, put together the cutest theme of "About to Hatch" and created this awesome centerpiece!  See the cute little birds with cone beaks...it was so adorable!!



My friend Mindy put together this awesome video compiling pictures of Drew and I when we were younger.  I loved watching it!!!  I wonder what our baby is going to look like!


We got some great essentials and a gift card to Buy Buy Baby.  They also got me a gift card to go and get a pedicure or massage!  I think I'm going to schedule a massage for sometime in August to relieve some of the back pain I'm sure I will feel.  I am so lucky and am grateful to work with such amazing people!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment