Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Week 15

This week I had my first issue with "pregnancy brain."  All my friends said that when they were pregnant they forgot things easily and did weird things.  We have a bucket of food for Penny that has a measuring cup that stays in it.  I fed Penny dinner and when I went to feed her breakfast the next morning the measuring cup was missing!  It was 6:00 in the morning so I didn't take much time to look for it before going back to sleep, but I didn't see it on the counters or the floor by the food bucket.  I had no recollection of where I put the crazy measuring cup!  I clearly remember giving Penny food at night, but after the food went in the bowl my mind was blank.  I have no clue what I did after I fed Penny...haha!  When Drew got home from work he looked for the measuring cup and found it in the trash!!! Why would I throw it away?  So weird!!


3 comments:

  1. I love your weekly posts. I can't wait until it says Boy or Girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to be at St. Vincent's Women's Hospital off of 86th St.

    ReplyDelete