Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Bucket Light

I found another fun project on Pinterest and luckily Drew humored me enough to try it out and it looks great!  He definitely looked at me like I was crazy when I said I wanted to make a bucket into a light fixture for the kitchen.  Who would have thought the Lowes garden section could provide such fun lighting!

 (original project inspiration and photo found here)
I picked up a couple pendant light kits at Home Depot and my handy husband wired it up in the attic!


I don't  have a picture of what the ceiling looked like before we put the lights up but basically it looked like someone had hung a pot rack over the island and took the rack but not the hooks and base that held it to the ceiling.  You can see below that the base of the rack is still in the ceiling. 

I love our new lights!!






1 comment: